JCraft LTX-1 Double Humbucker Electric Guitar with GigbagJCRAFTLTX1WH
J-Craft X series has been designed for the hard core. Simple but effective guitar design, combined with aggressive styling and colorway makes this the perfect weapon for the all-out guitarist. Don't be fooled by the image it is trying to project - the J-Craft X can be a versatile axe too. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced player who plays pop, jazz or djent, the X series can take it all. Did we mention that it's affordable too? Yes it is! You don't need to spend a lot of money to start rocking. Get one now and ROCK ON!
- Body: Mahogany (starting Nov 2019) in Matte and Gloss Finish
- Neck: Maple neck open pore satin finish C shape 43mm nut width
- Nut: PPS (Engineered Bone)
- Fingerboard: Stained Maple starting Nov 2019 (Engineered rosewood in previous batches). 10" radius
- Frets: Nickel frets Medium 25.5" scale length
- Headstock: Matte finished headstock with JCraft X logo
- Tuners: Non-locking machine head 6-in line with string tree
- Bridge: Fixed zinc bridge with modern style saddles, top load, black hardware.
- Controls: T-Style control plate with master volume and master tone with 3-way standard pickup selector
- Pickups: Ceramic pickups with black covers.
Comes with a FREE Gigbag, Strap, and Cable