J-Craft X Series LSX-1 HH Stratocaster Electric GuitarJCRAFTLSX1BK
J-Craft X series has been designed for the hard core. Simple but effective guitar design, combined with aggressive styling and colorway makes this the perfect weapon for the all-out guitarist. Don't be fooled by the image it is trying to project - the J-Craft X can be a versatile axe too. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced player who plays pop, jazz or djent, the X series can take it all. Did we mention that it's affordable too? Yes it is! You don't need to spend a lot of money to start rocking. Get one now and ROCK ON!
- Body: Mahogany in Matte and Gloss Finish
- Neck: Maple neck open pore satin finish D shape 43mm nut width
- Nut: PPS (Engineered Bone)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Nickel frets Medium 25.5" scale length
- Headstock: Matte finishe headstock with JCraft X logo
- Tuners: Non-locking machine head 6-in line with string tree
- Bridge: 6 pt tremolo, black hardware.
- Controls: Les Paul-style 2 volume (neck and bridge) with 1 master tone. 3-way selector
- Pickups: Ceramic pickups with black covers.
Comes with a FREE Gigbag, Strap, and Cable